Dream Rape. Dream Rape.

Interesting...

well, that was quite trippy... enjoyable though. I quite enjoyed the david cameron scene at the start.

Gay Guys Gay Guys

seriously though.

Look. I'm not being mean, but you really need to improve. The joke wasn't funny and was just homophobic, and you need to work on the graphics.

Graphics: It's great that you're trying frame-by-frame instead of tweening that most flash newbies and LegendaryFrog does, and it would've been good if it wasn't stick figures. Try something that hasn't been done to death.
Sound: The music got on my nerves, and there was an absense of any other sound. Try using things like sound effects in your later projects.
Humour: Seriously, lay off the homophobic jokes. Unless you're really really good at them, they're not funny and people will just see you as deliberately trying to be controversial.

Another note is learn to take negative reviews. This is newgrounds, and you're always gonna get assholes who say "OMFG LIEK, UR TEH SUXX0R!!!!!". Try to rise above that and ignore them. Despite them, don't give up. All it takes to make good flash is a little practice.

xHHayha responds:

no need to cry because I made fun of gay people.

hahahaha someone likes teh pen0r.

A Strange Day A Strange Day

lol, strange indeed....

wahey, looks like you finally got yourself a frontpage, NN.

Nice work, liked the humour. Not your best, but pretty cool.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

XD

this rocked. 'Nuff said.

the YuYu the YuYu

Don't see me as rude, but....

I didn't really enjoy it, all it was was Bitey running along really fast trying to get away from a cloud of smoke, and it got fairly repetetive. Obviously the graphics were fantastic, and i liked the catchy irish tune in the background. Try making a better story for the next one and make it more than just chasing bitey.

TO THE FANS: don't mark this as abusive just because i didn't like it. We all have our own opinions and I'm entitled to mine, which doesn't make this review abusive.

Clayland - Pico Clayland - Pico

not that good

didn't think it was so great. Voices were annoying, you could try using a speak thingy like speakonia. The clocks do that and they're a huge hit. Also, try to have an origional style. Apart from the eyes, your characters looked almost exactly like knox's. You also called your clay-land the same name. Apart from that, sound quality was fairly good and the character models were cool. Keep trying!

TechFlash responds:

Sorry man, but thats like my style of claymation. And besides, I have software that lets me forge my voice so it sounds like i'm older (I'm actually 12).

SD 06: Death of P-Bot SD 06: Death of P-Bot

too. fucking. awesome.

That was too cool. I hope to see more of this sort of thing :D

*fat badger doesn't rock*

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

yes he does :[

Psycho Pacman Psycho Pacman

NICE!!

That song was awesome. The animation was real smooth and it just came out real well. I'll look forward to more things by you.

Potters Potters

its already been done

What a shame The Fifth District got there first...

Mario Badger Mario Badger

it's pretty cool

it was pretty cool, try and sort the sound loop out though... You might want to set the sound to "Start", that way the sound won't go out of sync and it fixes the loop. You should also try to accept constructive critism, cos i've seen a couple of people reviewing this and being pretty helpful, and you shout them down as if they flamed you like hell, which they didn't

but overall, pretty good job. You have potential.