Egg. Egg.

LOL

that was REALLY funny. My favourite bit was when the giant chicken fell on his head, that was just plain funny. The bonus was pretty damn funny too. Great work

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

AAWWEESSOOMMEE!!!!!!!

dude that was the best flash game I've ever played. Ignore the n00bs that call you shit just because the game won't work for them, it's just their shitty computers, but this game simply PWNS!! Words can't explain how awesome this is. I reckon this should be made into a console game like Alien Hominid!!

Anywho, I'm really looking forward to more games by you. That was totally the best flash game and obviously took time. Graphics were outstanding, sound really fitted the movie and the action was intense.

King of Cursors: X-MAS King of Cursors: X-MAS

Good Game

The only problem I found in this is that it's basically impossible to complete the "blue block disaster" level. You're just surrounded by walls!

Anyway good game keep it up

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

hilarious!!

This game was real funny. The graphics were great (ALOT better than the 2001 version) and it had a good difficulty level

I loved it! Now to play it some more.

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

ok...

Dan Paladin made this?????? I could've sworn it's the sort of thing barney bunch would file swap

Don't get me wrong, I love your games and I've put the console version of Alien Hominid at the top of my christmas list, I just expect better from you in this animation.

supersoldier supersoldier

awesome

yet another great game by dan paladin. This game is pretty awesome. Maybe you could try getting behemoth make it for ps2. hehehe.

Gravoor 2 Gravoor 2

wow

This better pass judgement, this game pwns.

Where'd you get the behemoth music though? didn't think that kind of music was easy to get.

Chris responds:

www.alienhominid.co.uk

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

good game

good game, but the graphics and sound are sadly lacking. Also, I'm stuck on finding the stuff. I've just found the guy some pocky, but now what do I do?? I've checked everywhere but nothings different!

Create-a-Mole Create-a-Mole

great game

brilliantly drawn, lots of things to choose from and good game. keep it up.

Face Shaving Face Shaving

keep trying

Good graphics and fairly well action-scripted, just not enough stuff. You should make different heads, add some sound andmake there some point to it.