Dream Rape. Dream Rape.

Interesting...

well, that was quite trippy... enjoyable though. I quite enjoyed the david cameron scene at the start.

Gay Guys Gay Guys

seriously though.

Look. I'm not being mean, but you really need to improve. The joke wasn't funny and was just homophobic, and you need to work on the graphics.

Graphics: It's great that you're trying frame-by-frame instead of tweening that most flash newbies and LegendaryFrog does, and it would've been good if it wasn't stick figures. Try something that hasn't been done to death.
Sound: The music got on my nerves, and there was an absense of any other sound. Try using things like sound effects in your later projects.
Humour: Seriously, lay off the homophobic jokes. Unless you're really really good at them, they're not funny and people will just see you as deliberately trying to be controversial.

Another note is learn to take negative reviews. This is newgrounds, and you're always gonna get assholes who say "OMFG LIEK, UR TEH SUXX0R!!!!!". Try to rise above that and ignore them. Despite them, don't give up. All it takes to make good flash is a little practice.

xHHayha responds:

no need to cry because I made fun of gay people.

hahahaha someone likes teh pen0r.

A Strange Day A Strange Day

lol, strange indeed....

wahey, looks like you finally got yourself a frontpage, NN.

Nice work, liked the humour. Not your best, but pretty cool.

Egg. Egg.

LOL

that was REALLY funny. My favourite bit was when the giant chicken fell on his head, that was just plain funny. The bonus was pretty damn funny too. Great work

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

AAWWEESSOOMMEE!!!!!!!

dude that was the best flash game I've ever played. Ignore the n00bs that call you shit just because the game won't work for them, it's just their shitty computers, but this game simply PWNS!! Words can't explain how awesome this is. I reckon this should be made into a console game like Alien Hominid!!

Anywho, I'm really looking forward to more games by you. That was totally the best flash game and obviously took time. Graphics were outstanding, sound really fitted the movie and the action was intense.

King of Cursors: X-MAS King of Cursors: X-MAS

Good Game

The only problem I found in this is that it's basically impossible to complete the "blue block disaster" level. You're just surrounded by walls!

Anyway good game keep it up

O Fortuna (Remix) O Fortuna (Remix)

Nice Work.

This is a pretty awesome song. Catchy!

*taps feat*

DJ-DairyKing responds:

Chea thanks.

J TRILL

ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend

cool tune

The beginning of this sounds kind of Crash Bandicoot-esque, but thats not a problem cos Crash Bandicoot's cool and so is this song!

Yowchow song Yowchow song

should've been a LOT longer.

I started to really like it... then it ended.

You should remake it but make it longer.